TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone need a stock front bumper with mounts, lunar mist some scuffs on bottom skrit, but in great shape minus the blinkers need to moutn those on my all pro bumper. Stock front skid plates, and the 3rd one that goes in the front to protect the skirt, got some off road rash but they still work and bolt up. will post pics if anyone wants, shits in the way 50 bucks for it all.

Also have a set of TRD Coils................and 3" lift spacer found under some stuff.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Anyone need a stock front bumper with mounts, lunar mist some scuffs on bottom skrit, but in great shape minus the blinkers need to moutn those on my all pro bumper. Stock front skid plates, and the 3rd one that goes in the front to protect the skirt, got some off road rash but they still work and bolt up. will post pics if anyone wants, shits in the way 50 bucks for it all.

Also have a set of TRD Coils................and 3" lift spacer found under some stuff.
i'll take the spacers. Will they fit on top of a fabtech basic coilover?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Dont think its a good idea to put onto of a coilover lift.

The bumper, 50 bucks.

spacers 25 bucks coils 40 bucks.

skids 20 bucks

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Dont think its a good idea to put onto of a coilover lift.

The bumper, 40 bucks.

spacers 25 bucks coils 40 bucks.

skids 20 bucks
Well the reason i ask is because i have mine cranked up almost all the way so that it can clear the tires but it rides like shit.I was thinking of lowering the coils about 2 inches and put on the spacers to make up for the 2 inches that was lost. THat way it rides better.... ill take them if that works. when can i check them out?:D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that wont work, i think you would need another top plate, and you would still have to push the spring down to get it in, thus compressing the spring. Maybe someone else and enlighten us, but that doesnt sound like it will work.:confused:

Unless you had a set that had the cut outs for the top peice, with longer studs, this spacer wont work like that.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
that wont work, i think you would need another top plate, and you would still have to push the spring down to get it in, thus compressing the spring. Maybe someone else and enlighten us, but that doesnt sound like it will work.:confused:

Unless you had a set that had the cut outs for the top peice, with longer studs, this spacer wont work like that.
oh well:(

·
Registered
227 Posts
How old are the spacers? I'll take them if I see some pictures!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
i will post some pics in a while, bout 2 years old, but i took em off after only being on 6 months.

The skid stock skids are under the bumper, and those are the coils and spacers.

·
Registered
227 Posts
So those spacers are complete with all the hardware? I could just put them on my truck as is?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
yea, have the 2 rubber bushings, you just need to use your stock top plate.

speakers sold.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:d

·
Registered
227 Posts
$25 for the spacers?

SOLD!!! Haha.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:confused:

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'll buy the spacers.:D

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
let me know when you want to come get em. im home afternoons by 400pm.

602-803-1752

·
Registered
227 Posts
OK, I'll give you a call for directions to your place. It might not be until Thursday or Friday.

Oh, and do you know what brand the spacers are?

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They were Pro Comp, came with add a leafs, and shocks, but i dont have the add a leafs or shocks anymore.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Do you have the installation instructions?

Me and a buddy will drive there and get them on Thursday, so I'll give you a call at 4ish.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts