TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that I have 4 ginormous tires in the garage, I need some stuff gone...
I have a little for everyone.
pics here: http://community.webshots.com/user/kaistie
I am putting out a feeler for my front quarter panels. I took them off to install glass fenders. The truck is sunfire red as you can see in me avitar. They are a little scratched, but nothing major. The passenger side has a small scratch from a rock. Anyone interested in these? $100

Two brand new 12" Bilstein 5100 shocks, never used. I believe they are the 5100, they do not have the piggyback, but the next step down. $135

I have a brand new set of Allpro extended brake lines still in the plastic bag they came in. Never opened. These are $29 each, part number 5500R-AP-T-05. I will let them go for $50 for the pair. Save $10. They are still in packaging unopened and sealed. I bought them for my 2006 when I did my lift. bought one too many.

2006 tacoma premium wheels $185 for all 4
2006 Diff drop kit $20 NEW.

Note: all 44 parts are from a 85 grand wagoneer driver drop.
One Dana 44 spindle in good condition $30
2 wheel hub drive flanges for those emergencies...$15
12 NEW spindle studs and nuts $10
Homemade square driveshaft for those that did a swap and don't have the $$$ to buy a new custome driveshaft. Needs one new Ujoint. $40
4.10 Ring and Pinion with carrier $45
2 Rotors in good usable condition $25
1 driveshaft CV $15
One Short side Dana 44 shaft $30
one stub shaft D44 $10
1 28" rubber DOT brake line for D44 to toy. Used $15
E-brake cable from mid truck back $25

These parts are from a 2000 V6 TRD 4x4 Extra cab Tacoma
Stock 2000 3.4L air intake manifold. $100
2000 Taco rack and pinion. Worked fine when I pulled it for swap. $100
Lower control arms for 2000 V6 4x4 $30 for pair.
2000 taco sway bar $20
Charcoal Canister $10
Stock shackles $10
Lower front bumper marker lights, no bulbs $15
Modified trans crossmember to use with swapped trucks. Will clear driveshaft for D44 $40
Upper control arms $25

Dana 60 short side shaft from a 78 Ford D60 HP. Needs Ujoint, rusty $35
Dana 60 outer knuckles, need some love, rusty. $100
D60 diff cover from same axle above $15

I have the pics, but my computer crashes every time I try to get on Webshots. I will try a different computer tomorrow. I have pics of everything. I am negotiable on these items. Shipping coming from 85331 Fedex.

·
Banned
1,254 Posts
Now that I have 4 ginormous tires in the garage, I need some stuff gone...
I have a little for everyone.

I am putting out a feeler for my front quarter panels. I took them off to install glass fenders. The truck is sunfire red as you can see in me avitar. They are a little scratched, but nothing major. The passenger side has a small scratch from a rock. Anyone interested in these? $100

I have a brand new set of Allpro extended brake lines still in the plastic bag they came in. Never opened. These are $29 each, part number 5500R-AP-T-05. I will let them go for $50 for the pair. Save $10. They are still in packaging unopened and sealed. I bought them for my 2006 when I did my lift. bought one too many.

2006 tacoma premium wheels $185 for all 4

One Dana 44 spindle in good condition $30
Note: all 44 parts are from a 85 grand wagoneer driver drop.

One Short side Dana 44 shaft $30

Two brand new 12" Bilstein 5100 shocks, never used. I believe they are the 5100, they do not have the piggyback, but the next step down. $135

Stock 2000 3.4L air intake manifold. $100

2000 Taco rack and pinion. Worked fine when I pulled it for swap. $100

Lower control arms for 2000 V6 4x4 $30 for pair.

2000 taco sway bar $20

Dana 60 short side shaft from a 78 Ford D60 HP. Needs Ujoint, rusty $35

Dana 60 outer knuckles, need some love, rusty. $100

D60 diff cover from same axle above $15

I will take pics tonight and post them up. Everything coming from 85331 Fedex.
If the rack will work on a `98 tacoma, I call first dibs...think mine is loosening up alil too much

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am putting the pics of everything on my webshots page under the folder Items for sale. Just click on the link in my sig.

I am pretty sure the rack will work for you, but not 100%. I will see what I can find.

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmmmmmmm....All I see is a big Pussy! :eek:

Meow meow...purrrrrrrrrrr:flipoff4:
Thundercats were the shiznizzle. Best cartoon of all time.

Edit on the pics. Webshots keeps crashing my laptop so I will try photos tomorrow, sorry.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Ill take the d44s shafts and Maybe the carrier/gears (not sure if i wanna just toss in a spool). I Currently dont have a carrier or the spool so im trying to decide whats best for my application. Oh and MAYBE the square DS. Whats the length? Im tossin it in a jeep so if its too long it will work to just be cut down, too short and i cant use it. I wont be able to swing up north till end of THIS week. (Other post says next cause im an idiot)

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ill take the d44s shafts and Maybe the carrier/gears (not sure if i wanna just toss in a spool). I Currently dont have a carrier or the spool so im trying to decide whats best for my application. Oh and MAYBE the square DS. Whats the length? Im tossin it in a jeep so if its too long it will work to just be cut down, too short and i cant use it. I wont be able to swing up north till end of THIS week. (Other post says next cause im an idiot)
If you take the D44 short side shaft, D44 R&P, and the square driveshaft, I will give you the single stub as a spare.

The driveshaft is 31" at it's max length. I let about 3" of driveshaft inside. At full compression it measures 21". SO there is about 10"+/- of travel.
Let me know.
Nate

·
Registered
204 Posts
sorry bout the delay. I thought i posted but didnt. I still have to check tabout the driveshaft but the carrier and shaft for sure. Friday morning ok to pick them up?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts