TTORA Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
i can only hope, wanna find out where that guy lives? ill just go park in next to his house in the middle of the street :cool: if you need some help :saw: and :welder: let me know, i can mosey on down from laramie...

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
here is how far i got with use of my highlift, semi-ratching stap, and BF hammer. plus about 2 hours of my time.....

from this:

to this

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
let me get all my steel and maybe crawler first

·
Registered
878 Posts
Man it must be some thing in the air...It has been an accident avoidance marathon around here lately...thats for taking the hit for me!

I had a girl spill coffee all over hell yesterday, as close as can be to rear ending me with out hitting...I had Mazda accelerate for a changing light as I was making a right turn tonight.
The guy must be one of those drivers that needs to be comfortable with a car to drive it!
One of my previous accidents was a driver that wasn't in their normal car!
Glad no one was injured!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I agree Layton! CSprings has been an auto accident mecca...I just don't get it, nice weather, good roads, and stoooooooooooooopid drivers.

·
Registered
478 Posts
DriftinCO said:
I agree Layton! CSprings has been an auto accident mecca...I just don't get it, nice weather, good roads, and stoooooooooooooopid drivers.
You said it...."Stooooooooopid Drivers" I travel all over Colorado now and I would have to say the C. Springs has some of the most stupidist(if that's even a word)drivers!!

Eric

·
Registered
878 Posts
No where beats Broadway and C -470(Highland Ranch/Littleton) and unfortunately there was another major fatality there today!

South Denver takes the cake as possibly the largest percent of bad driver in one location...the highways in South Denver have constantly taken top 10 most congested (number 5 in the country the years I lived and worked around there) for the past several years and it is barely a top 20 Metro area by population... between the poor road engineering/ maintenance and the sheer cluster fuck of driving styles (or lack there of) from all over hell...it made for a life altering adventure on a daily basis!

There was nothing more telling than the two days of blizzard back in April 2003 when I was the only one out driving to show how bad the drivers make it...I got to work in about half the time pushing bumper high snow most of the way ... the highway was eerily quite for two days and I now fell I know what being a survivor of a nuclear holocaust would be like driving around vehicles abandon in the middle of the road and no one else around!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Opie011 said:
You said it...."Stooooooooopid Drivers" I travel all over Colorado now and I would have to say the C. Springs has some of the most stupidist(if that's even a word)drivers!!

Eric
C. Springs is easy to navigate you just have to stay in the right lane to pass!
and have 'head up their ass' radar! LOL!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts