TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my truck with TRD package. I'm kinda in the dark about what's the difference with a TRD package and a non...

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Use search. type in what you want to know. Try different words will also work. Read the forums below. I typed in trd package and got 20 pages of info. Did you read the 2 top treads? Did you read the newbie treads? Your in the right area thou. Theres 202 pages of info just in the forum LOOK AND READ!!!!

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,420 Posts
FallenMonk said:
Just got my truck with TRD package. I'm kinda in the dark about what's the difference with a TRD package and a non...
TRD package =
Progressive rate front coils
Bilstein shocks
Rear electronic locking diff
TRD stickers
Toyota Website said:
TRD Off-Road Package (OC) -- SR5 Package #2 plus off-road tuned suspension with Bilstein® shocks, 16-in. alloy wheels with P265/70R16 BFGoodrich® Rugged Trail T/A tires, locking rear differential, engine skidplate and fuel tank protector, front tow hook, 115V/400-watt deck mounted power outlet, multi-function overhead console with compass and temperature gauge, sport seats with sport fabric and driver's lumbar support, and TRD Off-Road graphics (V6 models)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Look at the dealer folder, it tells you everything.

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
drafn said:
you get about +20hp from a good TRD sticker
A Sport hood scoop though is good for +35hp. :D

·
Registered
83 Posts
TRD Questions

Here is a good thread on what a TRD should be: http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7647&page=2&pp=30

Mojave Gold: where is the "dealer folder"? I myself would like to see something official from a "dealer" or official Toyota Rep due to the many folks who are taken by shister car dealers who just slap on a TRD sticker and sell as TRD.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
You get the ad folder at the dealership, the one that has all of the truck models and options in it. Or, you can go directly to Toys website and look at the options. TRD packages are pretty obvious, they have a bunch of extra stuff: deluxe interior, self darkening mirror, tow hooks, skid plates, rear diff locker, color matched exterior components (flares, bumper covers etc.). Good luck.

·
Registered
779 Posts
ten bucks shipped to 94598? i need the HP!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts