TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put subs in a 03 double cab before and if so were and how did you put them in. As far as I can see there is no room for them.

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
You might want to try and search the national board. I know some guys have done it.

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
I know some one that had two (2) of them behind the rear seat. Basically, he had the magnets out (to the back of the seats) and the cone facing into the rear cab wall. It sounded great! Thumped like crazy! :cool:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
http://sellproductsnow.com/

He builds boxes with a good price. You use a 6.5 sub, or an 8. I'm heading that way soon. If you get your completed, post pics. I've seen pics of 4-6.5" subs. looks good, but I have no idea of the sound. My buddy has a shop here and he said with the 6.5 and enough power, you'll sound good. :2cents:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a couple ideas up my sleeve right now. Gonna figure a way to fit two twelves in the rear. They have these new 12s with a 3 inch mounting depth...Ill keep everyone posted on how it goes. Hopefully ill be done with it soon. Dont think I am going to get to it this week. Gotta help the grandparents move and also figure out a place to store my bike since I keeped it at their house.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts