TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been checking out this forum for the past year but never really to the time to register. With the next film I am putting together I thought it would be a good time to join in. plus I love the new 'o5 Tacoma's and the FJ cruisers. I have not decided on what to get yet but I am leaning more into the FJ. Nice to be part of a great forum and for those of you that do not know who I am check out our last film called BUILT FROM NOTHING from my company SUD Productions. yota4lyfe (Jeff) and pgthe1 (Pete) are in it. Have a good one everyone! glad to be part of such a great forum. :D

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
i watch this video every single night, lol. no im not joking.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Glad to have you on board...I need to check the vid out. Where do you find it? Oh nevermind, found it.
You found it. It tells me when I click the link that he needs to pay the domain bill.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You found it. It tells me when I click the link that he needs to pay the domain bill.
LOL...its not that i need to pay the domain bill it is that i need to up the web traffic usage again. i am now going through 10 gigs of traffic a month and i just upgraded another 10 i am just waiting on my hosting company to follow through and open up the domain again...

as for getting a DVD, the easiest way is to go to www.dirtvideos.com

and soon you will be able to go to www.impactvideo.com

for those of you that have seen it, thanks for the compliments and thanks to everyone for the welcomes.

Brad

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Ok then Ill keep checking back.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Let us know when you're ready to film another movie :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh great you are on yet another site. Do some work already! Welcome you damn NEWBIE!:newbie: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:
thanks jeff i was waiting for that! lol, i may be a newbie to this forum but far from a NEWBIE...

i will let everyone know when we have shoots so hopefully some of you guys can make it...:driving:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts