TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any or any connections to them? I'm to unlucky to win the student lottery. :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
bump

If you end up getting tickets, I'm sure you'll have more fun in Orleans than I'll be having in Nashville at the toliet bowl. :eek:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But at least they are off bowl ban! I went to Nashville for our game last year and had a great time! We got scalped tickets outside the stadium an hour before kick off that were about 12 rows back from the Auburn bench. They only cost $50 for the two and I ended up sitting next to my dad's old boss who is a big time Auburn supporter.

Our student lottery was today and I had three wrist bands with the claim numbers and none of them came up for tickets. :xcrybaby: :banghead:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had the same luck man, tried to get tickets and i had no luck also, I am thinking about trying to get some scalped tickets too. This is gonna be a good game, and cant give aup a trip to burbon street.

Brian

·
Registered
168 Posts
Reckelhoff said:
I had the same luck man, tried to get tickets and i had no luck also, I am thinking about trying to get some scalped tickets too. This is gonna be a good game, and cant give aup a trip to burbon street.

Brian
Hey man,
I've seen your truck around campus. I've got the other black taco on 33's thats in the stadium lot all the time. You should come to some of the off road club meetings. If you are interested shoot me an email. Didnt know if you had heard anything about it or not.
[email protected]
Brian

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T4mudn said:
Buy me a Ticket!
Hey buddy...I'll keep an eye out for as many as I can get if you do the same! I've also got my dad and uncle pulling business connections for tickets. My uncle had 2 luxury box tickets for the SEC Champ that he gave away because he thought I had student tickets. I told him whether I had student tickets or not I would've sat in the luxury box!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it depends on who your for whether or not I want you to have them! ;) I could've gotten killer Orange Bowl tickets too..my roommates uncle used to the be on the Board of Directors for the bowl and probably would've gotten us some SWEET seats!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Dyingyak
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing