TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Now there's a warm heart felt welcome :lmao:

Welcome. See you on the trails.
just continues my streak of the least effort put out to welcome new members :D have to do something now that im stuck with this VP thing. :rofl:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sup Mike! found my way over.. paroozing the SAS section. one day...

a little heads up for the colorado guys in here too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome. What goodies are on your rig?
got a few goodies on there.

Who's "we"?

I guess I don't get the whole beach thing. Is someone pouring sand in the parking lot for the toy's to park on or something?
We is Tacoma Magazine. The "beach" is a parking area at A-Basin ski area. You can park right on the lift line, ride up to your car and basically camp out all day with a keg and a BBQ grill.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Oh damn, I might have to go to that! I'm assuming they wouldn't mind if I brought my Tacoma powered 1980 pickup...

Welcome. That's a badass Tacoma. It's amazing how much better the new Tacos look with an ARB. I like it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks! Yes, bring your '80 that would be killer. Anyone/everyone is welcome to come.

I need some ARB lockers to go with that bumper :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome.. Ill def try to make it to the beach! abay is always fun..
Nice rig!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Oh damn, I might have to go to that! I'm assuming they wouldn't mind if I brought my Tacoma powered 1980 pickup...

Welcome. That's a badass Tacoma. It's amazing how much better the new Tacos look with an ARB. I like it.

Yeah I agree the 2005+ Tacos look a lot better with an aftermarket front bumper. Nice truck DK.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts