TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Yotatech:

Ric and I where thinking Yankee Hill Sunday morning-afternoon. A good meeting place in I-70 west at the lookout Mtn. exit at about 10 am. There is a park in ride lot right off the exit for us all to meet up. Yankee is a pretty open trail for the most part. If someone has a better idea, post it. This is the best we could come up with.
Troy and I will be there.

·
Registered
390 Posts
as with all the runs that we/I plan:

NO alcohol...(for the driver)
NO drugs..
Stay on the trail.. (in this cast, do your best,lol it will be hard.)
bring food, camera and a winch, i thin we will use it. :D

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Ric said:
as with all the runs that we/I plan:

NO alcohol...(for the driver)
NO drugs...(for the driver)
Stay on the trail.. (in this cast, do your best,lol it will be hard.)
bring food, camera and a winch, i thin we will use it. :D

*fixed* :D

I wish I could be there but I'm STILL waiting on parts. I also ordered chains and they were supposed to be here today buut they won't be here till tues.

Have fund and take pics!

B

·
Registered
390 Posts
thankx, but i did mean no drugs at all, we dont want to be associated with people that do drugs, or drink and drive, we are trying to create, and keep a possitive image of the off roading community. :kewl:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awe man.. wish you could come Brandon. Next time! Oh and I have a set of 35-37" chains if you need to borrow them, till I get tippy up and running again...

·
Registered
965 Posts
I Want To Go!!!!! But My Rig Is In Fort Collins Someone Go Get It And Bring It To Denver For Me

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Lysmachia said:
Awe man.. wish you could come Brandon. Next time! Oh and I have a set of 35-37" chains if you need to borrow them, till I get tippy up and running again...
Not anymore... they somehow ended up the bed of the silver DC :cool:

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sexy.taco said:
Not anymore... they somehow ended up the bed of the silver DC :cool:
Awe man... I forgot about that. You still have em right? I might have my kid sister pic em up since she is driving back home in February!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts