TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pics from todays Snow Run & BBQ @ Wheeler Pass & Carpenter Cyn.
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562946324WFRadL

We had 12 Jeeps - 2 were brand new JK Rubicon Unlimited's, 1 gen-1 4 Runner plus my FJ.

Trail Head @ Hwy160 & Wheeler Pass

Nice Canyon heading North on Wheeler Pass

Start of heavy Snow & Tigger open Jeeping in Shorts & Snow

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More Snow :D

This is were we planned on having the BBQ but decided to head down in elevation for warmth ect.

BBQ lots of great food

·
Registered
593 Posts
Way cool Brian, looks like great weather and maybe the last weekend snow we get til next year. I guess I should have showed up for this one.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Way cool Brian, looks like great weather and maybe the last weekend snow we get til next year. I guess I should have showed up for this one.
Yeah it was a great run, met a lot of new people from Parhump Valley 4 Wheelers, great food & doubt will see snow like that till next year.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Holy crap!!!! :eek: :eek: Who the hell knew it was going to snow??!! I would have gone if I knew that!!! :cool: :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Holy crap!!!! :eek: :eek: Who the hell knew it was going to snow??!! I would have gone if I knew that!!! :cool: :D
Great run with lots of snow, the trail wasn't icy & jdblatt kept all 4 tires down. Mac, jdblatt & I headed out after the bbq, the remaining rigs took the fencline trail & lovell cyn to rocky gap road. Most took the hardlines & didn't finish till 8:30pm

·
Registered
219 Posts
I was aired up and heading home at 8:00
there was only 5 rigs that went through potato ridge

I think everyone had fun
we started out heading up wheelers pass and ended in redrock

we had alot of good food I would only hope that in future BBQ potluck runs we have enough food for everyone

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
8:00 - 8:30 pm!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Damn, that's a long ass run, for a semi local run!! :p

·
Registered
219 Posts
we got to potato ridge about 5:00
we had someone in a stock jeep unlimited that has never been in the rocks before so that takes a little time

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Had a great time! And yes I kept all 4 on the ground! :) To bad Hunter slept through the snow..:( Oh Well...Thanks to all for a good run. Those of you who didn't go...missed out! The snow was great! On the other hand...D'Ann informed me by wrighting in the snow.....She thinks shes PREGO with kid #2!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Time for :saw: :)

We will find out by the end of the week....:eek:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Had a great time! And yes I kept all 4 on the ground! :) Too bad Hunter slept through the snow..:( Oh Well...Thanks to all for a good run. Those of you who didn't go...missed out! The snow was great! On the other hand...D'Ann informed me by writing in the snow.....She thinks shes PREGO with kid #2!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Time for :saw: :)

We will find out by the end of the week....:eek:

Ummm, congrats??!! :rolleyes: ;)

No, I mean, Congrats!!!! :D

·
Registered
704 Posts
run

that run looked like a blast... and congrats :D

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
NEVER TOO MUCH!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING!!! :) All the tests say yes. but the ultrasound will tell for sure on the 16th.. The truck done yet?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts