TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't see anything posted up about today so I guess I will start. :D
It was great to meet all the new people and to see old faces.
I had a good time... and shall I say GO REBELS!

And a BIG thanks to Jason who lead the run!

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
hopper said:
I didn't see anything posted up about today so I guess I will start. :D
It was great to meet all the new people and to see old faces.
I had a good time... and shall I say GO REBELS!

Right on Cody! It was fun, the only bad part was missing UNLV history!! :mad:
Glad to see the new people out doing what comes naturally in a Toyota 4wd! We would have got to Red Rock in time for Scott and Emma to get home by 6:00 if it wasn't for the traffic jam with the Xterra!!

I'll try posting up the pictures that me and Derrick (Dennis' kid) took, if can stay awake long enough.

Oh, nd Cody, yes you shall say Go Rebels!! But, say it like you mean it!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
it was nice meeting and wheeling with you guys even though I had to scout some other trails

it was to bad about the tire good thing for warranty's

did you guys make it all the way to the mud hut?

·
2,251 Posts
Yesterday was fun. We had a great run, even though we ended up losing 2 tires. Everyone made it through we now major damage.

A big thanks to Jason for putting this together and pulling it off almost flawlessly.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
2,251 Posts
Joel glad to hear you made it to get gas. I pulled a "Robert" half though Potato Road. I put about a 3 to 4 inch gash in my tire.

·
2,251 Posts
He didn't. I fixed my post. The heat must be getting to me.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Awesome run,cudos to Jason!! :thumbs: Good to see everyone again and meet some new peeps...hope to continue to see good turn-outs like yesterday in the future!!! :D

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ya that was the best time I have had in my taco since I bought it. Being the underdog out there and only coming away with a few deep pin-strips and a missing fender flare was the best part. But I owe it all to a great spotter.

Next time I will have my lift and some better tires.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
704 Posts
i wish i could have made it but mama wanted me to work on the house. i would like to see some of the pics.

·
2,251 Posts
Here are my pics of the run.

·
2,251 Posts
SinCity4R said:
Nice pics Carl. The FJ really took the high line on that obstacle!
I would have gotten more, but as you know it is hard to drive and snap pictures.

Dennis just needs to bring all the kids out and we can place through out the group, to get some photos.

I thought FJ went a little high myself.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hey guys!! Great run, Great day, Great peeps!!!

I did't get to bed until 11 am today, so I just came to...

It was a really long day for me!!! Note to self: don't plan such a long trip when so many vehicles are involved. AND REMIND JOEL TO GET GAS WHEN WE MEET AT A GAS STATION!!

I had fun, and had very little damage.

It was good to see everyone (new and old members) out on the trail. WHAT'S NEXT???

·
Registered
66 Posts
:eek: WOW SURE AS HELL DIDN"T FEEL AS BAD AS IT LOOKED! well as i was going up I looked at my spotter as he stared at my tire and led me nowhere! but hey I corrected and made it through no prob! I HAD A GREAT TIME! :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
damaged110 said:
I wish I could have made it but mama wanted me to work on the house. I would like to see some of the pics.
Yeah Brett, it would have been great to have you and Sandy come out, shit, even Dan made it!! :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
HMardueno said:
:eek: WOW SURE AS HELL DIDN"T FEEL AS BAD AS IT LOOKED! well as i was going up I looked at my spotter as he stared at my tire and led me nowhere! but hey I corrected and made it through no prob! I HAD A GREAT TIME! :D

Do you think any of your seven o two guys would have attempted anything you did? :p

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
crhannig said:
Joel glad to hear you made it to get gas. I pulled a "Robert" half though Potato Road. I put about a 3 to 4 inch gash in my tire.

At least we didn't pull a "Joel"!! I had an extra tire!!

Joel, Note to self: "When at a gas station, GET GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Love you bro, but like I said the other day, you earned the "Dumb-ass award" for the day!!
We will all be vigilant when we meet at a gas station next time to force you to get gas!!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts