TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We havent been out in a while (well at least us norther guys :rolleyes: ) and I am feeling the itch!


Anyone up for doing a day run sunday the 20th? We can go wherever. Obviously I was thining Boston but if more people want to go somewhere else then that is cool. (although it doesnt get much better than boston... :D )

Post up if you want to go!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,489 Posts
Man I'd love too, but I don't think my Runner will be trail ready by then. I'm sure it could but I'm not rushing Neil.


Just so you know, some IH8MUD guys are going there this weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
usmcracing said:
Man I'd love too, but I don't think my Runner will be trail ready by then. I'm sure it could but I'm not rushing Neil.


Just so you know, some IH8MUD guys are going there this weekend.
I cant go this weekend. No $$$ like always... :rolleyes:

Thats why I was saying the 20th. After payday! :D



BTW do you think you could hook me up with some U-bolts on tuesday? I would greatly appreciate it!!! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
672 Posts
I'd love to go but that is two days after my son's due date (though I think he will be a lil bit early)
-Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,510 Posts
Iggy said:
lmao im going to a custom tacos party on that date i just noticed im in p9's avatar

iggy, dont go to the custom taco party and bring your truck offroading. if you go ill go. and if you dont go, ill still probably go.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,489 Posts
bosco said:
BTW do you think you could hook me up with some U-bolts on tuesday? I would greatly appreciate it!!! :cool:
I think Auto Zone has just the U bolts, Neil got a set. The U Bolts Advance has comes with lift blocks, 2" or 3" they are both the same price. $29.00. I still don't know the size of the bolt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
usmcracing said:
I think Auto Zone has just the U bolts, Neil got a set. The U Bolts Advance has comes with lift blocks, 2" or 3" they are both the same price. $29.00. I still don't know the size of the bolt.

Thats cool. I just need bolts that are a little longer. I found some at pepboys but the are $12 for each bolt!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Iggy said:

Why are you always "laughing your ass off" iggy? Why dont you ever respond to the topics and questions at hand? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,489 Posts
bosco said:
Thats cool. I just need bolts that are a little longer. I found some at pepboys but the are $12 for each bolt!
Neil got the U bolts for my Runner from Auto Zone and they were cheaper then $12 each.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I can do whenever as long as I have some $$$ which is usually only after payday (1st and 15th). So whatever is good with me. I just want to get out and wheel! SOON!!!
 

·
FL VP
Joined
·
962 Posts
How about you guys come down here and lets do Richloam...A few of you have said that u would like to come down and that would be a great run..For the South guys it's about the same amount of time as the north guys to get here...Let me know what ya think

Tim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,349 Posts
Do I need to bring a camera to take pics of who can go through the deepest water between the two regional trail leaders? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think this one is going to get postponed. If something is going to go down on the 26th...ish...then I need to save my gas money...:(
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top