Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In an effort to be able to get as many people to go as possible so we can say goodbye, (not tooting my own horn some just have said they wanted to make sure to hang one last time before I move), Where would you like to go?

Ok, we ran Martinez today. It is still really hard for an IFS to go on, and when one does he should plan for a LONG day and plenty of getting thrashed around. So I do not want to go because it would turn into a chore rather than a fun trip for me/us to say goodbye.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
:worthless
Martinez Hard core IFS ..... :rolleyes:
J- f-in w/ ya Kirk!

Captkirkyota said:
In an effort to be able to get as many people to go as possible so we can say goodbye, (not tooting my own horn some just have said they wanted to make sure to hang one last time before I move), Where would you like to go?

Ok, we ran Martinez today. It is still really hard for an IFS to go on, and when one does he should plan for a LONG day and plenty of getting thrashed around. So I do not want to go because it would turn into a chore rather than a fun trip for me/us to say goodbye.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4xClover said:
I'd be up for Mud Springs! That's one of those trails I been wanting to run for quite sometime now and have yet to get out there...
As long as someone knows how to get to it, then consider it the trail we will be running. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
4xClover
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing