TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys... just thought I would drop a line from Kuwait. Hot as hell here but having fun. Peace out.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
W'sup back at ya. Stay hydrated and safe!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well sir, since you posted in the Tx. chapter you must be use to the heat. Hehe...

What part of Tx. do you call home?

BTW... stay safe and take care,

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Liltoy said:
Sup guys... just thought I would drop a line from Kuwait. Hot as hell here but having fun. Peace out.

HOLA! :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jfab said:
Well sir, since you posted in the Tx. chapter you must be use to the heat. Hehe...

What part of Tx. do you call home?

BTW... stay safe and take care,
Abilene is home to me. Thanks for all the support.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey man are you in Ali al Salem if you are I am to. Your right about it being hot over here thats for sure Can't wait to do some wheelin

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Liltoy said:
Abilene is home to me. Thanks for all the support.
My brother is stationed at Dyess AFB well he just got deployed to Diego-Garcia, but his base is Dyess. What do you do there?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Marcopolo said:
My brother is stationed at Dyess AFB well he just got deployed to Diego-Garcia, but his base is Dyess. What do you do there?
I do government contracts. Contracting is what it is called

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yeah i'm also stationed at Dyess but I am a C-130 A/R Crew Chief

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I know the base has a lot of people but do either of you know Mario Lozano, that’s My brother.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well it doesn't ring a bell he is probably on the bomb wing side of the base totaly different from where i'm at

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah man it does not ring a bell to me either. I will watch for the name when I get back.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Whoally crap it is getting hotter and hotter over here... every time I go outside I expect to see some fella in a red suit with horns and a poker. Laughing at me saying "hot enough for ya?"

Damn

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Liltoy said:
Whoally crap it is getting hotter and hotter over here... every time I go outside I expect to see some fella in a red suit with horns and a poker. Laughing at me saying "hot enough for ya?"

Damn
Was it this guy?

:rofl: :flamethro

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ahhh it is him...

...shit I started to run.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Test

·
Registered
99 Posts
I live in San Angelo which isnt too far from abilene. We probably get most of the same weather, How did you like those 103-104* days last week? :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts