TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey checkin in from the land of the hot sand and cool water here are some teaser photos so far:

still have 4 more days of the heat but damn i missed this place

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Damn Pimp... you and katie look like you are having a good time. What have you been doing out there?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its been a great time..... we have camped 3 nights in the back of kane creek where it is free still and wheeled up to hurrah pass to check out the view (found out 50psi in your tires and a one ton susp. sure does suck). we haven't done much wheeling cause i really don't want to destroy the new tow rig (molly can contest to that.....i like to fuck shit up). we have been doing lots of hikes like negro bill, moab rim, hidden valley and portal trail. but now we are bunked up in my family's condo on the golf course for the rest of the week, which is a nice way to end the trip. the shower and the pool is an awsome the shed off the moab red after a few days of camping. it is two way different ways to experince moab and all the many way to have fun here and relax. i am realizing i don't really want to go back the grand juction when there is so much the do here and no bill to pay.:cool:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we will leave friday morning for a doctors app. i have and then spend the rest of the weekend in juction before heading back to work:mad:

·
20,355 Posts
Negro bill is one of my favorite hikes.

do they have the area at the bottom of kane creek in the trees roped off from camping?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya they do but there is still alot out there, but they are really are enforcing the porta-pot rule out there since no one can figure out how to dig a "cat hole". there are paper daisys everywhere out there it is horrible to see idiots screwing everything up for the rest of us.

·
20,355 Posts
Cool, we were hoping to find a spot somewhere down there. wont be as shaded but oh well.

That is one of the reasons we usually just make a daily trip to a gas station in the am.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its not that far of a drive in... the really shadey spot is about 10mi in at the 2nd creek crossing that camp site is HUGE plenty of room but it is one of the best sites so it does go fast so if you want it get there early.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Glad you are trating the tow rig well Jason. Yeah I think i fuck shit up as bad as you do LOL!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Glad you are trating the tow rig well Jason. Yeah I think i fuck shit up as bad as you do LOL!
Now thats really a toss up. Jason's f'd up more stuff on a trail run than you molly from what I've seen on my runs with the club.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah i have but now i can break and worry about having to drive my wheeling rig to work the next day

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
from the hike today up mill creek:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
then went to cool off at the pool:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts