TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm good buddy, how goes it with you? Do you still have RED? I sold my Tacoma and jumped the fence to the other side… Yeah, 2014 2-door Jeep… 33's and rims get mounted this Saturday up by you at 4WD. Just think, no lift to run 33's, that's just crazy. Remember the cash I dropped to lift the Tacoma to fit the same size tire ;)

Do you still hit the trails at Corbett? Hit me up at 561-271-5601 when you get the chance.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Yea I still got old red. Needs some work though been letting her slide. Need both cv's in front replaced,can't even remember last time I even tested the winch. I just change the oil and drive it to and from work. I think the last time I hit Corbett was in 2010? I don't know pics are on here I think. It was me and Anthony, remember him? How much did you get for the Taco? Probably not nearly what you had into it huh? I'll hit you up this weekend.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
i'm good buddy, how goes it with you? Do you still have red? I sold my tacoma and jumped the fence to the other side… yeah, 2014 2-door jeep… 33's and rims get mounted this saturday up by you at 4wd. Just think, no lift to run 33's, that's just crazy. Remember the cash i dropped to lift the tacoma to fit the same size tire ;)

do you still hit the trails at corbett? Hit me up at 561-271-5601 when you get the chance.
holy crap its that guy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts