TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:saw:

Sup guys, Im 17 and i currently live in clinton, North Carolina. Im in the process of fixing up a blue 92 4Runner 4wd v6 3.0. I recently bought the truck for 1000$, unfortunetly i was not informed of its current engine condition and found out soon after i received it that it had a blown cynlinder with no compression, instead of paying a grand or so to fix the one cynlinder iam in the process of replacing the 92 engine (which ive heard has a numerous amount of problems with that year) with a 95 engine. At the moment it dosent have many mods on it, i kinda see no point until i fix the engine. Thats about it for my truck!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)
Good luck on the transplant! If you have any questions, check the Search Button, Newbie Tech sections before posting. You might be surprised to see it discussed before. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
339 Posts
sup patrick...Valve still not workin? i havnt seen your 4runner move in a while your dad gettin tired of you leavin marks in the grass again?Anyone complained about your exhuast or Lack of?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts