TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeup its that time of year again. granted most of you are going to be watching the game from the confines of your home. I woke up to the sound of pitter patter this morning which upon visual inspection means to me that it is raining outside. Now you may ask why does it matter if it has been raining all night where I live, and I will reply with the fact that Dolphin Stadium is only 5 miles down the road from me.
I have gotten to know a few of the Guys from CBS since they have visited the store on more then a daily routine to get supplies and for the better part of the month it has been rain free down here.
I have heard rumors that people have paid in exess of 10K for a pair of seats to be at the game and watch in person. If you have it go for it but personally I am thinking to myself right now would I really want to spend that kind of money and sit in a puddle of water for 4 hours? I was at first NOT going to be Tuned in to watch the game but with the weather right now I think it might end up being rather interesting to watch Mudfest this evening. But who knows there are still literally 9 hours left to kick off time as I am writing this.

·
Premium Member
3,071 Posts
Man...Someone's already been drinking.. Super BOWL maybe...LOL

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope my reference to bawl is of the people who are going to be there crying if they have to get wet and sit in the rain.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
It sucks that weather could play a role in the outcome of this game. Personally, I think it should ONLY be played in a dome stadium. I'd be pissed as hell if I'd just spent who knows how many thousands of dollars on a damn ticket to that game. Sucks to be those people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts