TTORA Forum banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
:lmao: You guys make me laugh! I can't do the 1st. I should start a new thread about this, lol.

how the hell do you think I got so many posts? :p

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
We have a limited, one time run of these in gloss black powder coat. We will not be PCing anymore so get them while you can!

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
We have a limited, one time run of these in gloss black powder coat. We will not be PCing anymore so get them while you can!
Save one of those for me!

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
So I am the ecstatic new owner/user of one of these Super Duty T-Case Mounts!

If I had known how much difference this would make in the way my truck drives and feels, I would have made the time for this MONTHS ago!

My truck feels almost like it did before I did my 4WD conversion. I had grown so accustomed to how sloppy-feeling my truck had become, that I forgot how firm, tight, and responsive it used to feel. This Super Duty T-Case mount (along with the new custom HD crossmember), has brought all that old performance back. I never realized how bad that old rubber Toyota T-Case mount was robbing me.

For those concerned about vibration:
The only vibration that I now have, that I didn't before, is when I'm sitting still, at idle, with the truck in drive. There is a slight vibration under that specific condition (that most likely no one would notice but me) - BUT - 90% of the other vibrations that I used to experience are GONE! This mount has not caused any excess, violent, or otherwise undesirable vibrations in my application.

I would most highly recommend this product to anyone whose application has you utilizing the old-style Toyota transfer case mounts.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I have these in stock and ready to ship! I even ship them international with USPS. Order yours today!

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Picked up a set of Adam's TC mounts a few months ago and finally got my dual cases installed.
the Quality is awesome and great customer service to boot. They both mounted up to the BudBuilt crossmember with out any issues at all:D:

21 - 40 of 80 Posts
About this Discussion
79 Replies
13 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing