TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Taco mount ready yet? I would like one for my 4Runner. I have a few extra stock mounts, I can send you one if you need.

Thanks,
Stephen

·
Registered
90 Posts
Bump! Any word as for when the 96-04 will be available?

Thanks,
Stephen

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Stephen,

I'm not sure when they will be ready. I will be sure to post up when they are though.

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
any word on 95.5-04 tacomas?

specifically for an 00? Im tired of my shifter slapping my knee while im wheeling :p
I may have to add that to my quote list, LOL

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Do you realize you just posted a link to the importer that STOLE this part concept from the originator and ONLY AMERICAN manufacturer making it? And then asked me to SPECULATE about their product? Sorry, not happening, please remove the link and question about their junk and ask them yourself.

As for the t-case mounts I manufacture:
Road vibs have only been an issue to a select few customers (less than .01%) while the bushings break in. Once the bushing is broken in road vibs form the t-case or trans mount itself have not been an issue.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Do you realize you just posted a link to the manufacture that STOLE this part concept from the originator and ONLY AMERICAN manufacture making it? And then asked me to SPECULATE about their product? Sorry, not happening, please remove the link and question about their junk and ask them yourself.

As for the t-case mounts I manufacture:
Road vibs have only been an issue to a select few customers (less than .01%) while the bushings break in. Once the bushing is broken in road vibs form the t-case or trans mount itself have not been an issue.
Did not realize that. Been out of it for while so am not up-to-date. I will remove the link. Can you send me to the right place to get something like that? My motor mounts are shot and the factory ones just dont hold up. Thanks for the info on your mount, vibe couldnt be worse than it currently is I suppose.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
About this Discussion
79 Replies
13 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing