TTORA Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Are you putting these on you Tacoma? I'm not sure of anyone making motor mounts specifically for the Tacoma. I'd love to but don't have one here at the shop to work with. I do have the Tacoma transmission mounts.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Are you putting these on you Tacoma? I'm not sure of anyone making motor mounts specifically for the Tacoma. I'd love to but don't have one here at the shop to work with. I do have the Tacoma transmission mounts.

Yes, 2004 Double Cab. Thats the bitch of it... They are the only ones I have found that specify my year tacoma for motor mounts like that! Not like I really like that manufacturer/importer but I need to replace all my mounts before winter hits hard here. I am definatley going to do your tranny mount, saving my pennies as we speak..LOL. (great price I am just getting on my feet again after grad school). I will keep looking around. Just found out sky makes a full leaf spring SAS kit for my truck, looks very nice and all the parts I have from them have been bomb-proof. Thanks for your time man.

OH... minus my T-case brake that just makes noise and doesn't brake...LOL

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
any mounts for a 98 4x4 manual 4 banger?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
61 - 80 of 80 Posts
About this Discussion
79 Replies
13 Participants
traxman25
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing