TTORA Forum banner

Super Swamper Irok Radial

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  mr.trd 
Comatose said:
Is anyone here running these tires? I'm looking into getting them and would like some feedback. I'm curious how they are on dry pavement, wet pavement, snow, etc..... Thanks in advance.
I got a buddy running the 39.5" IROKs (non-radials) on his wagoneer and they are fricken awesome. They have a serious amount of traction. The only thing that I have seen that sticks better to rocks than these are the compition only BFG Krawlers, and not the one that you buy from the store, the ones that you have to buy from a actual rock crawler that has been sponsored a set. Those things are seriously like cheating cause they stick like glue. But back to the subject, the IROK's are great tires, he is way happier with these that than he was with the SSR's and he really like those too. I would like to get a set of the 33x13.50R17's but that means new wheels so I would actually just like them to come out with them in a 15" wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.