TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my truck is no longer my daily driver, I obtained my dad's '02 civic. My truck now will see maybe 5-10k miles a year, tops. I had a set of TSL Bias in the past and LOVED them offroad. How long do you think these tires could last on road? I'm looking at the Bias, Radial and the TrXus MT.

I've searched in Google but everything I find on these is guys with full size trucks pulling 15k from the TSL Bias. I have found nothing on TSL Radial or the TrXus tires.

Thanks.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
I've got the Trxus and like them alot on road and off. It's not a daily driver but they seem to wear pretty well after about a year. I drive it when I want to, also to the trail and back, maybe 2000 miles a year. Just a little feedback on them.

·
Registered
662 Posts
00regcab: How'd they do in the snow? It seems like they'd get a little squirrely.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
They were. At first it was really hard to get used to, but after a couple of times driving in packed snow/ice it got better. It wasn't too bad.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I owned a set of 32x10.50x1t TSL Radials on my 97 and I got about 30-40k out of them mostly riding on the road, but make sure you rotate and balance them frequently prolly every 3k to 5k miles bc they cup easily. I went 8k when I first purchased them and that's where I messed em up at.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I owned a set of 32x10.50x1t TSL Radials on my 97 and I got about 30-40k out of them mostly riding on the road...
I had those same tires for about three years. The tread wore pretty good, even with a spool in the rear. When I did a SAS and went to 36s I gave the 32s to a friend. He then passed them along to another friend. Those tires had a billion miles on them when they were finally put to rest.

The 36s I had were bias ply TSLs. They wore pretty good, but my truck is just a trail rig and I would have hated them for everyday use. I swapped them for the old style 37" Goodyear MT/Rs and those have been awesome.

Radials or Trxus will definitely last longer than the bias, and they'll ride a lot better. (Well, no Super Swamper will ride nice, but the bias ply stuff is definitely worse.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts