TTORA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Supercharger, Lift Parts, and Grille For Sale

I am selling the supercharger I took off of my 2003 Tacoma. I bought it new from the dealer and installed it in early to middle summer of last year. It has 10,000 miles on it. Included with the SC will be all the original mounting hardware, original belt, and instructions. In addition to this, I am including a brand new SC belt along with the TRD white face boost gauge, black TRD gauge pod, and the charcoal color A-pillar trim it’s mounted to. I will also throw in a new OEM intake manifold gasket.

My asking price for the SC and accessories (I will not separate) is $1500.00 US firm, plus shipping.

Oh, one more thing, it will need a new throttle-body gasket, it tore when I removed the SC.

I am located in Washington Pennsylvania, and work in Pittsburgh so I will meet with anyone within a reasonable distance.

I also have a pair of Pro-Tech aluminum coil top spacers, which provide 2 inches of lift off of the same truck. 5000 miles of summer use. $85.00 + shipping, firm.

I have a pair of AOR Bonz H-style anodized greasable shackles off of said truck, 1.5 inches of lift, 5000 of miles of summer use. $75.00 + shipping, firm.

I also have a nearly new chrome grille for sale...$75.00 + shipping.

Marc M

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
good price on the SC, why did you remove it? I am toying with putting one on my truck, but it seems like a lot of trouble...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I removed it before I traded the truck in for my '05....
It wasn't hard to do, took me 3 hrs to put it on, and only 2 to take it off...

Marc M

·
Registered
829 Posts
Marc M said:
The Valance may be gone soon, but everything else is still available. I would also like to add:

Chrome grill center section, no headlight doors '01-'04 Tacoma, Like new $75.00 + Shipping.

Marc
What are no headlight doors?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The shackles should fit the '98. The website lists them for the 4X4 Tacoma, so I am assuming that includes '95 - '04 4x4's.

Let me know

Marc

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Valance is a custom piece I purchased from Performance Products. It and the light kit are no longer available from them. I did see a few floating around on ebaY without lights, my truck is actually in one of the sellers pics, unauthorized of course. I've got over $300.00 dollars in the whole setup.

Marc

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The Valance is now gone, I'm waiting on a member to get back to me on the Supercharger, I won't wait long.

The lift parts and the grille are still available.

Marc M

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Supercharger is still available along with the AOR Shackles, ProTec Spacers, and chrome grill.

All the prices are available at the top of this thread.

I also just found the TRD Radiator cap that I'll throw in with the Supercharger "That's a $30.00 value" :D .

Marc M

1 - 15 of 15 Posts