TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the oil to replace in the supercharger. When I looked at the directions, it said that it is recommended to replace the nose cone also. The dealer want $350 for it. Has anybody ever done this and does anybody know of a better place to get one for a better price?

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
pretty sure there is a rebuild kit for about $150 - but u may not need that it depends on the miles.

00LTTACO said:
I got the oil to replace in the supercharger. When I looked at the directions, it said that it is recommended to replace the nose cone also. The dealer want $350 for it. Has anybody ever done this and does anybody know of a better place to get one for a better price?

·
Registered
718 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Call TRD and get the current part number for a replacement nose drive for your supercharger version. Believe it or not, TRD has the cheapest prices for the nose drives. Then order it from your favorite TRD vender here on this site.

The last one I bought was about $150 for the whole kit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I have not been on this site since I posted. I have the part#, but where is the best place to buy?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.