TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going out for the district 38/AMA national hare and hound desert race. will be helping out a little here and there but also riding alot and wheeling alittle saturday and then on sunday i'll be out on the a loop watching for cheaters/course cutting.

anyon wanna go have some fun in the desert?
Mike

·
Registered
455 Posts
miguelitro said:
going out for the district 38/AMA national hare and hound desert race. will be helping out a little here and there but also riding alot and wheeling alittle saturday and then on sunday i'll be out on the a loop watching for cheaters/course cutting.

anyon wanna go have some fun in the desert?
Mike
Damn I hate living in Arkansas at times!!! I used to race out at D-38 back in the days. In the Days when Fud (R.I.P.) was still around riding his POS home made looking 4 wheeler from camp site to camp site drinking everyone's beer. :D

All you SoCal guys should jump on the opportunity to get invovled with the D-38 guys, their a really tight group that looks out for one another. Plus there's a lot of fabricators that race out there. It's always good to know a few custom fabricators. :D

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^damn skippy! used to race alot with them but funds have been tight and time spent elsewhere:D i am allways surprised there isnt more cross over with ttora and the local desert scene.

well come on back sometime, its still bout the same here minus Fudpucker(RIP)
Mike

·
Registered
224 Posts
Ill be out there with some guys from work. I'll keep an eye out for you.

·
Registered
455 Posts
miguelitro said:
^damn skippy! used to race alot with them but funds have been tight and time spent elsewhere:D i am allways surprised there isnt more cross over with ttora and the local desert scene.

well come on back sometime, its still bout the same here minus Fudpucker(RIP)
Mike
hells yeah next time I'm out that way I'll get with Da'Burd and met up you out in the Dez. That is if we can get his ass back into a Toyota after his latest and greatest wreck, if not I'm dis-owning him as a compadre!! :D :D

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rynosurf said:
Ill be out there with some guys from work. I'll keep an eye out for you.
Definatly!!! I'll be in the OTB camp with my friends riding a black xr650r with white and red gear, white helmet, plus i'll have my taco out there, one of the few with sliders LOL.

Mike

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
99ARTaco said:
hells yeah next time I'm out that way I'll get with Da'Burd and met up you out in the Dez. That is if we can get his ass back into a Toyota after his latest and greatest wreck, if not I'm dis-owning him as a compadre!! :D :D

really he just needs to stay out of AZ...hopefully he builds his truck up with full roll cage and 5 points befor his luck runs out:D

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
race was sick!!!

if anyone is bringing bike to the easter event i have some good torture lines to take ya through:D
Mike

·
Registered
224 Posts
I sat at the top of that steep hill the racers went up after they crossed the east side of the dunes. We watched people eat it all day. Some had to turn around and try again, and one kid couldnt make it. Most tore it up, it was awesome to watch! Perfect weekend for Superstition!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts