TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Smoked Out!
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pictures of the supra MAF mod? I am in the middle of the mod and was wondering how you gues got the rubber tube to fit around the bigger sensor unit(I hope I got the right one)

Also I haven't gotten to the rewiring yet, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
DCabTaco said:
Does anyone have pictures of the supra MAF mod? I am in the middle of the mod and was wondering how you gues got the rubber tube to fit around the bigger sensor unit(I hope I got the right one)

Also I haven't gotten to the rewiring yet, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
You do not need to cut any of the wires when doing this mod. just remove the plug and look at it. You should see a white insert on the inside. Pop out that white insert. It comes out really easy. Then take a jewlers flat head screw driver and gently pry on the plastic pins ( on the iside of the plug) that hold the wire in the plug and pull on the wire at the same time. it should come right out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
DCabTaco said:

You soften the rubber tube by soaking the end for a little while in boiling water and then it is much easier to make fit over the larger MAF.

Mike

·
Registered
53 Posts
believe it or not, you can also microwave the rubber for a few seconds to heat it up too . . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts