TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some work done about 8 months ago by a fab shop called Suspend Industries. Located in Dana Point, CA.

I just got a new truck and new lift....I need it installed.....

I went over to where there shop use to be and its gone... Are they still around?

Anyone know a fab shop in socal, good price for install?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
there are tons of offroad fab shops in socal.... i would stay away from the littler ones that no one has heard about though, usually they are the ones that end up disappearing.....

·
Registered
587 Posts
SocalTaco said:
I had some work done about 8 months ago by a fab shop called Suspend Industries. Located in Dana Point, CA.

I just got a new truck and new lift....I need it installed.....

I went over to where there shop use to be and its gone... Are they still around?

Anyone know a fab shop in socal, good price for install?
I've had Suspend do some work for me in the past & was very happy with their quality fabrication & pricing. They have/had(?) a website, so check there. Also, the phone # I have for them is 949-218-6622. If they're not around anymore, try Sandidge Bros. in San Juan Cap. Miles & his brother do insane fab work & are cool to deal with. their # is 949-412-3056. I highly recommend both shops.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
roctaco said:
I've had Suspend do some work for me in the past & was very happy with their quality fabrication & pricing. They have/had(?) a website, so check there. Also, the phone # I have for them is 949-218-6622. If they're not around anymore, try Sandidge Bros. in San Juan Cap. Miles & his brother do insane fab work & are cool to deal with. their # is 949-412-3056. I highly recommend both shops.
Yeah thats the number I have too....

Whats your name, I might give the other place a call.... Want a Referal?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts