TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to buy a front suspension lift for my 01 Tacoma. Its a v-6 SR5 ex't cab. Not a TRD. I prefer donahoe's or sway-a-way, but any will be welcome. I need enough lift to put 33 12.50 or 10.50 if i ever switch tires. So about 2.5-3'' will do.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that, on the truck where something on your front end "exploded" right? I don't know if i want to go that high unless it comes with everything I would want or need. Also, how much was that front bumper on the white truck?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
From the looks of your sig it looks like you found a 3" lift but if not..

I have the front part of 2.5" lift.. It's the front coil assembly with a spacer on it all put together ready to install. I'll let the shocks, coils & spacer lift go for $45 + shipping

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
O yeah sorry, before i got into all this stuff i bought a 3'' spacer lift from a buddy cheap. I put it on before i read alot about them. Now im trying to get out of the spacers and into some real suspension.

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
about how many miles did they have on them and did you rock climb hard with them or what?

Also, are they the X05200 model or the X0522 model?

And do the require a special tool to raise and lower the height, if so, is it included?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts