TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm getting the Donahoes and upper arms from Wheelers. I plan on running these at the 3" lift height. How much of a spring lift will I need in the back to make the truck sit as even front to rear as possible? Thanks guys.

·
Retired
4,641 Posts
Oppositeboy said:
Muddintacobunchaf'nnumbers would know for sure (PM him for details), but I'd say about 2.5" of lift.

Another thing that you could do is:

Quit being so lazy! You've been here somewhere around 3 months and you still can't grasp the concept?
Fixed it for you to get the image tags.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
DesertYota said:
Ok so I'm getting the Donahoes and upper arms from Wheelers. I plan on running these at the 3" lift height. How much of a spring lift will I need in the back to make the truck sit as even front to rear as possible? Thanks guys.
With the hoes cranked to 3.0, 1.5 in the back will level the truck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks I appreciate it! I would have thought it would be more but I guess not. I have searched and didn't have any luck finding it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
If you lift the front 3 inches, and you want it to sit level, then how high should the rear be raised? It seems that 3 inches would be logical, but they have come out with the new math since I went to school.

I have my hoes at 2.5 and my Deaver 8 leafs raised the back about 2.5. It looks level to me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you lift the front 3 inches, and you want it to sit level, then how high should the rear be raised? It seems that 3 inches would be logical, but they have come out with the new math since I went to school.

I have my hoes at 2.5 and my Deaver 8 leafs raised the back about 2.5. It looks level to me.
Well since the tacomas sit tail high stock I wasn't sure how much I would need to make it sit even front to rear.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Okay, I got it. I guess I never realized they were ass-high to begin with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts