TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks brother, I saw that.

I am thinking that the Sidekick tank fit under a double-cab between the frame rails opposite the other tank... that way it would be more protected, especially with a good belly pan.

I don't think the T100 tank will fit on a double cab, so I am looking for a solution other than using the spare tire area- I am reserving that for a water tank.

Lindsay, have you looked at T100 tanks? complete mirror image of a Tacoma, you can even easily graft in the RH side filler neck & fuel door in the bedside if you find a clean donor truck.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Lindsay, have you looked at T100 tanks? complete mirror image of a Tacoma, you can even easily graft in the RH side filler neck & fuel door in the bedside if you find a clean donor truck.
nah, i was looking for something that would be up out of the way... i was thinking of doing the trooper tank, so when i build a flatbed it would be easyto tuck away

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's the beauty of the T100 tank- it is an exact mirror of the Tacoma tank, so it will be no more obtrusive than the (admittedly obtrusive) factory tank you have.

I just really dislike the way that trooper tank hangs down, and I don't see how that will help you with a flatbed...?

Just my thoughts.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
That's the beauty of the T100 tank- it is an exact mirror of the Tacoma tank, so it will be no more obtrusive than the (admittedly obtrusive) factory tank you have.

I just really dislike the way that trooper tank hangs down, and I don't see how that will help you with a flatbed...?

Just my thoughts.
its a little bit more square, so it would be easier to "hide"
if i were to put it underneath, id just put a really beefy skid under there

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
LOL! I think you'd certainly need it. :D
yeah.. my stock tank is ripped from the front crossmember... and the spare that ive been keeping for the past year will not work with the evap BS :rolleyes:
now its either ditch the evap, or do something different with more capacity

1 - 11 of 11 Posts