Registered
8,499 Posts
im not seeing the shocks either....

oh well it still looks good!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Theres no driveshaft cause im waiting on my diamond housing for drivers side diff. Its just a reg. pickup axle not an fj-80. BUt this is my dd and I broke the ifs so I ordered everything up and got it done in about 10 days, couldn't wait the 10 weeks for the diamond to get here. Im waiting on the springs to settle a couple days before i mount the shocks....

I'll post some more pictures up later.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im guessing about 3 inches... ill try to get a shot of it tomorrow on flat ground.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no the swap only took a couple days, but i ordered everything and did the swap withing 10 days after i broke my truck.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MORE PICTURES. IF YOU WANT ANYTHING SPECIFIC JUST ASK.

IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n216/coolbdr999/CIMG0289.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n216/coolbdr999/CIMG0284.jpg[/IMG]

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah those are coming. I cut the old ones off to take off the 2'' body lift. I just hope the diamond gets here in time. people are saying it took three months to get here.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
aztaco1 said:
yeah those are coming. I cut the old ones off to take off the 2'' body lift. I just hope the diamond gets here in time. people are saying it took three months to get here.
I remembered your truck from AZ Rocks '05 (more specificly that it had sliders then.........more specifcly than that, Josh chasing you around the campsite for roosting mud on his truck!!! :D) You're still planning on comming up if the Diamond doesn't make it right???

P.S. I like the laser-cut stars in the hanger! ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
About this Discussion
45 Replies
21 Participants
GOT COPE?
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing