TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than the springs is there anything I need to get prior to swapping these things out? I have a spare set of springs which I am going to use until I can afford to go with something aftermarket

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
You will need more springs to make the rears able to hold the weight of the engine. a drop hanger, some shackles and hysteer.

·
Registered
359 Posts
histeer is essential, i dont know how anyone got anything done without it (including me).

its not as cheap as you have it cut out to be, might as well save your time and money and get nice front lift springs so you wont have to do 3 or 4 guess and checks to build the leaf pack correctly, i.e. enough leaves.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I think you may need a driveshaft also.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK... nextdoornikki.com I believe is the site. NWS

wound up going with all aftermarket lift instead of the swap. Now to figure out the highsteer and hydro assist

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
are you sure you really need hysteer and hydro assist? i plan on running rears up front with a flipped jarm ball, and a dropped/adjustable draglink

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
FOR REASONS to not kill others on the road get hysteer:D plus it makes turning a rig with bigger meats on it easier. I don't have hydro so i can't help with that. I'd probably just do TG's kit though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts