TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderator please delete my old thread: New 2005 Tacoma lift

As promised, behold the 2005 Tacoma Coil-Over available in both 2", and 2.5" diameter coil-overs along w/ a new swaybar to compliment the 2.5" coil-overs. Sway-A-Way is an industry leading suspension MANUFACTURE which prides itself on providing the highest quality suspension components available. The 2" shocks will be available as a coil-over set which will include a spanner wrench at no charge. The 2.5" shocks will be offered as a set which will include a spanner wrench at n/c and a replacement swaybar as we felt that just offering a swaybar relocation kit was the easy and inexpensive way out. The shocks will come preset to 2" of lift, however we will include a spanner wrench because we feel our customer's should have a choice as to the amount of preload he/she desires for their unique and specific application. A guy who has a 4 cyl reg cab will need a different preload setting than a guy who has a double cab V6 with a whinch and a light bar etc. As always if you have any question splease feel free to email [email protected]

Here is the link:http://www.camburg.com/saw05.htm

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Looks really nice. BTW, does anyone(you??) make a swaybar with the adjustment already in it, or is it just the relocation kit for the earlier taco's?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not sure on the Sway bar relocation kit. I am only offering a replacement swaybar for the 05's since you cant run the 2.5" coil-overs without moving it forward or changing the bends in the bar to allow clearance for the coil spring. We are shooting for a $699.99 retail for the 2.0" shocks w/ spanner, $899.99 for the 2.5" suspension kit which will include the 2.5" shocks, new swaybar and the spanner wrench, and for those of you who are going to run the 2.0" coil-overs you can purchase the swaybar for $99.99 which utilizes all factory hardware.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
WOW! Such a deal!! I like it, that is a nice touch, with the flexibility in the kits. Thanks.

·
Long lost Taco Owner
820 Posts
sawryan said:
I am not sure on the Sway bar relocation kit. I am only offering a replacement swaybar for the 05's since you cant run the 2.5" coil-overs without moving it forward or changing the bends in the bar to allow clearance for the coil spring. We are shooting for a $699.99 retail for the 2.0" shocks w/ spanner, $899.99 for the 2.5" suspension kit which will include the 2.5" shocks, new swaybar and the spanner wrench, and for those of you who are going to run the 2.0" coil-overs you can purchase the swaybar for $99.99 which utilizes all factory hardware.
Do you need the sway bar with the 2" shock or does the stock sway bar clear the 2" shock

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The swaybar is only needed for the 2.5" dia. coil-overs as the coil spring is larger and contacts the stock swaybar. For those that purchase the 2.0" coil-over kit, you can also purchase the swaybar for $99.99 to compliment the red shocks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts