TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sway-A-Way Racerunner coilovers & spanner wrench. Tundra valved, they have been rebuilt since last used. New oil, seals, and charged with Nitrogen. 400.00 dollars plus shipping

(4) Eagle alloy rims, series 058. 15 x 7, 6 on 5.5, 0 offset, 4" backspacing.
Excellent shape, no scratches or dings. I only ran them for a short period with 32" tires before going to a bigger tire and wheel set up. 100.00 dollars plus shipping for all four.

Coilovers and rims are in great shape, I am selling them as I have sold the Taco and bought a Tundra. Shipping is from Vancouver, WA (98683)

Attachments

·
Registered
302 Posts
Let me know what shipping to Nashville TN would be on the wheels. area code 37069 thanks. JD

·
Registered
102 Posts
i am in portland oregon and am interested in the wheels. can we meet and not ship since were 15 mins apart?

also, will these clear the brakes without shaving calipers on a 2004 4wd. Do you have the centercaps?

if theyll fit i will take them. Also, ill bring CASH.

Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm interested in the saw's. How many miles, and do you have the spanner?

Thanks,

Hornito

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts
Hornito, re-read his post.

hornito said:

Thanks,

Hornito
"Sway-A-Way Racerunner coilovers & spanner wrench. Tundra valved, they have been rebuilt since last used. New oil, seals, and charged with Nitrogen. 400.00 dollars plus shipping"

And look at the pic. lol

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts
playaz, same as hornito

playaz0429 said:
which coilovers are these?
"Sway-A-Way Racerunner coilovers & spanner wrench. Tundra valved, they have been rebuilt since last used. New oil, seals, and charged with Nitrogen. 400.00 dollars plus shipping"

and look at the pic.

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts
FlipSideUp said:

and look at the pic.

HAHAHAHA! :rolleyes:

it's called reading people!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The rims are in four seperate boxes, about 25 pounds a piece. It looks like UPS ground is around 28 dollars a box. There might be a cheaper way to send them, but none that I can think of right now

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hornito said:

Thanks,

Hornito

I don't know how many miles are on them, but its not real high. They are in good shape, rebuilt and and ready to go along with the spanner wrench. I would guess the box will weigh around 35 pounds and should not be over 40 dollars to ship. If your interested, give me your zip and I can get a better idea. I prefer Paypal if you decide to buy them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
playaz0429 said:
i am in portland oregon and am interested in the wheels. can we meet and not ship since were 15 mins apart?

also, will these clear the brakes without shaving calipers on a 2004 4wd. Do you have the centercaps?

if theyll fit i will take them. Also, ill bring CASH.

Email me at [email protected]
I sent you an email, call me on my cell phone tomorrow.

Maybe someone can chime in and help you out. Does anyone know if a 15" eagle 058 series rim(589's) will fit on a 2004? I had a 2000 and would not of had this problem.

·
Registered
102 Posts
nastynate said:
HAHAHAHA! :rolleyes:

it's called reading people!!
the reason i asked is that i thought that there are a few different versions of this coilover and lb ratings on the springs.

i am gonna guess its p/n 52000-108-5, but i didnt wanna guess and be wrong. these have a 675 lb spring rate with a 15'' coil length. I have seen other saw postings where the lb rating is different. most i have read say 650, so i was just being sure.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am interested in the SAWs, but how stiff are they on small rough stuff with the Tundra valving? I live in seattle and would be willing to work out a pick up.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
XxRODERIGOxX said:
I am interested in the SAWs, but how stiff are they on small rough stuff with the Tundra valving? I live in seattle and would be willing to work out a pick up.
I have never had the tacoma valved ones so I could not compare. I think most people say its a little firmer. If you want a slightly firmer ride or plan for a heavier front bumper or winch, its the way to go. I think they ride great, but again, I can't compare against the reg. valved ones. I first ran a 3" spacer with TRD progressive springs, and the sway-a-ways are much, much better.

·
Registered
43 Posts
killdwg said:
I have never had the tacoma valved ones so I could not compare. I think most people say its a little firmer. If you want a slightly firmer ride or plan for a heavier front bumper or winch, its the way to go. I think they ride great, but again, I can't compare against the reg. valved ones. I first ran a 3" spacer with TRD progressive springs, and the sway-a-ways are much, much better.

hmm, im looking for something to be a little softer, so i dont think this setup is for me.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i will take the coilovers, i live in portland.

killdwg said:
Sway-A-Way Racerunner coilovers & spanner wrench. Tundra valved, they have been rebuilt since last used. New oil, seals, and charged with Nitrogen. 400.00 dollars plus shipping

(4) Eagle alloy rims, series 058. 15 x 7, 6 on 5.5, 0 offset, 4" backspacing.
Excellent shape, no scratches or dings. I only ran them for a short period with 32" tires before going to a bigger tire and wheel set up. 100.00 dollars plus shipping for all four.

Coilovers and rims are in great shape, I am selling them as I have sold the Taco and bought a Tundra. Shipping is from Vancouver, WA (98683)

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Very interested in the coilovers IF...they will give a full 3" of lift on an 02 DC without binding...they will ride smoother and flex better than the current set-up of TRD coils with 3" cornfed spacers...get back asap

1 - 20 of 23 Posts