TTORA Forum banner

101 - 120 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
OK, got the hood done as much as its gonna get...... Drove it around for about 100 miles and it runs great, had a defective MAF sensor causing a rough idle but warrantied that and we're back in business.......

Have alot of small things and some interior stuff to do yet but had it out to wheel this weekend and it was nice to get back on the rocks and try the new version out.......

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Syota back in its comfort zone on the trail;

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Had it up in a little snow this weekend and it ran great...... power and torque are fun and driveability was nice and fun.....

I did realize that this rig now has the largest displacement engine of the 3 vehicles I own and it is STILL the slowest of the 3..... WTF?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Had it up in a little snow this weekend and it ran great...... power and torque are fun and driveability was nice and fun.....

I did realize that this rig now has the largest displacement engine of the 3 vehicles I own and it is STILL the slowest of the 3..... WTF?
Mine is the same way. Not fast, but tons of torque. Martinez backwards anyone? :D

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Mine is the same way. Not fast, but tons of torque. Martinez backwards anyone? :D
Its still pretty quick but compared to my other 2 vehicles in my sig line I think it is still the slowest ...... :D

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
You guys wanted sound and smoke, well I got sound, some tire churp and a few RPM's and no comments? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Sweet! I stay away from deep sand because I know my 22RE would be useless at keeping my momentum forward. That 6.0 really sounds good too.

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
Yea how about a video of something a little tougher on Pritchet like the next hard one after the one you posted the video of - don't remember what they called it.
Awefully mouthy for a guy who hasnt wheeled his own junk in how long? Just like a guy ridin bitch at TM in March yellin at me to "wheel that bitch"..... people need to get their shit on a trail sooner or later...... :rolleyes:

The rock Pile? I do the bypass which is now the rockpile...... The original rockpile is too tall for me now, did it a coupla years ago, buts its taller now and I dont need to beat my junk that bad..... it was interesting for Nate's 130" wheelbase.... You should know I am not as hardcore as the cool jackstand kids like yourself..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Sweet! I stay away from deep sand because I know my 22RE would be useless at keeping my momentum forward. That 6.0 really sounds good too.
Thanks, Its fun in that kind of environment...... :cool:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
LOL - didn't mean to make you all butt hurt Mr V8.

Awefully mouthy for a guy who hasnt wheeled his own junk in how long? Just like a guy ridin bitch at TM in March yellin at me to "wheel that bitch"..... people need to get their shit on a trail sooner or later...... :rolleyes:

The rock Pile? I do the bypass which is now the rockpile...... The original rockpile is too tall for me now, did it a coupla years ago, buts its taller now and I dont need to beat my junk that bad..... it was interesting for Nate's 130" wheelbase.... You should know I am not as hardcore as the cool jackstand kids like yourself..... :rolleyes:

101 - 120 of 142 Posts
About this Discussion
141 Replies
27 Participants
JJackson
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing