TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That's what I got. In reverse order again for some reason I have yet to figure out.

Fun day, good to wheel with you again Yancey and Scott. Patric, good wheelin with ya.

Truck worked great, other than my shackle bolts not wanting to stay tight.

Park Creek was a great addition, never run it before.

Didn't make it to the end, but I think we did the fun part of the trail.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark: rigs looking awesome brother! How was the new ride?
Tall in the front for sure. Thinking about pulling a leaf out of the pack but otherwise phenomenal. Few things to shore up before Moab, but really psyched about it. Everything just seemed to work well.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Marc, do you jump that thing? Just kidding. Rig looks good but is nose high for sure. The plane crash has changed it looks like. That looks a bit rougher then I remember

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Marc, do you jump that thing? Just kidding. Rig looks good but is nose high for sure. The plane crash has changed it looks like. That looks a bit rougher then I remember
Thanks for spelling my name right!

Yeah, not sure what to think about the lift being so high, I definitely want more of a low rider but have no desire to redo anything at this point. May pull a leaf and see how that rides.

Plane Crash seems to change every year, as most trails do. Still made it to the end in less than an hour taking our time with four rigs. Adding that section of Park Creek made for a great day as it was actually more difficult than Plane Crash.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just realized I have about ten more good pics that didn't load. Most of them are of Plane Crash.
Will try and get em up.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark: get some sticky weights on those wheels.
Meh.

Have you seen the condition of my rig? Those aren't speed holes.

I actually like the wheels better than I thought I would.
I definitely prefer function over prettiness anyways, didn't put much thought into the weights when I had 'em done. I was just so excited to get those MTR's mounted up for their first time EVER!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ha! Yes sir. Looking good. Just dont want you to lose one in Moab and have the wiggles coming home.

Can't wait to see it in action!!!!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Marc the rig looks good! I like the wheels! The front springs will settle down some as they brake in. Looking good though!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Marc the rig looks good! I like the wheels! The front springs will settle down some as they brake in. Looking good though!
How much did yours settle? Was really thinkin about pulling a leaf this week.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey mark, what would you have rated Park Creek? Traildamage has it down as a 4-5
I find that the Traildamage ratings seem pretty old as many of the trails have changed significantly.
I say that short section we did could make it a solid 6.
Though keeping in mind some other 6 rated trails could be cake, while this one gave us some trouble.
I've definitely run easier trails that were rated this hard.

6+ :rolleyes:

hope that helps!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yeah, patrick made that trail alot tougher than it was:rolleyes:........:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts