TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
So I just picked up a T100 and the previous owner had put a body lift on it. I'm gonna take it off and don't have any of the stock mounting bolts. I don't want to have to get them from a dealership so could any of you guys tell me what size they are so I can pick them up at Lowes/Home Depot?

Thanks in Advance

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm no expert but you may not want to skimp on those bolts, they are pretty important. I would spend the cash on the OEM bolts just for the piece of mind. I still didnt answer your question sorry!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In standard sizes they are 3/8" in lengths 6", 4 1/2", and 3 1/2". I would suggest grade 8, good luck finding them locally. I got mine through www.mcmaster.com.
Well I guess I shouldn't have said Lowes/Home Depot. A buddy of mine works at Fastenal, which is right down the street from me, and I was gonna get the bolts from there. Its gonna be a lot cheaper there than it will be from the dealership.

How many of each length do I need? Sorry, I guess I could just take them out and measure them but I want to have everything ready to go when I remove the body lift.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Well I guess I shouldn't have said Lowes/Home Depot. A buddy of mine works at Fastenal, which is right down the street from me, and I was gonna get the bolts from there. Its gonna be a lot cheaper there than it will be from the dealership.

How many of each length do I need? Sorry, I guess I could just take them out and measure them but I want to have everything ready to go when I remove the body lift.
2 of each size, this is assuming that you have an extra-cab 4x4, and this will be for the cab only, not sure about bed bolts.

·
Registered
355 Posts
ok so the only mod you need to "undo" is the extened stearing besides removing the body lift

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya I've already looked into all that stuff and I believe I got it under control.

Now that I know what bolts I need for the cab, anyone know what size the bolts for the bed are?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts