TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay probably a real dumb question, are the CV axels the same length both passenger and driver side?

I just finished building a LT kit for my 4runner and need to order some axels but I can’t find a damn answer anywhere if they’re the same length but all websites only have one option, which should mean they ARE the same length, but I want to be sure.

Sorry again if I’m a dumb.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rockauto CV Axle Comparison

I don't have any personal experience using them for 4runner LT applications, but I looked on RockAuto to see if they offered different lengths for T100 CV half shafts, and it looks like all the parts listed fit right or left side. So you should be good to go if that is anything to go off of!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have any personal experience using them for 4runner LT applications, but I looked on RockAuto to see if they offered different lengths for T100 CV half shafts, and it looks like all the parts listed fit right or left side. So you should be good to go if that is anything to go off of!

I called my local parts store and asked and they said they were the same. Guy was into off-road stuff and after chatting a bit I ordered from there rather than online and he gave me a discount. Thanks for the reply!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts