TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
was a good day ran lower term. but had to leave before predator will post pics soon. weather was beautiful

·
Registered
273 Posts
2 dana 60 broken hubs,
1 faulty battery or charging system
1 bead lost because of low air psi
1 bent inner bead and 1 outer bead on a steel rim
1 tie rod

but a great day of wheeling. and the Seether concert was fun as well.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Looks like that v on the crawl fall of annihilator is getting filled in again... Get some more pictures up guys! perfect day to be out

·
Registered
273 Posts
predator was rock stacked so much it took the fun out of that trail.

half the videos didnt save because my phones battery was to low.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Looks like a fun day but I have to ask. Why bypass the Terminator obsticle? Looks like some capable rigs for the most part.
rick, im pretty sure they werent warns, both were driver sides, blew when he had the steering locked passenger, blew the hub casing off. he said he goes through 2 or 3 each trip, just saving up for 35s and chromo flanges. second time was the first or second fall of annhilator

which is the terminator obstacle? the one in the beginning? if so thats where the 93 pickup buggy blew his first hub, and im pretty sure bob made that obstacle as well. i like climbing that rock wall and pivoting to the left to get up, but came down to hard and popped my driver front bead off, rolled 2 feet, it reseated itself, and i aired it up.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they were rotomatic or something like that and the second one was one that had been welded back together for a spare. he went up last play area on left like it was a curb though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts