TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I joined Tacoma World last year when I started shopping for my first truck. I purchased 2016 Tacoma TRD OR DCLB 4x4 in late December and took up Cleghorn a few weeks later with some Tacoma World guys.

So far the trucks been awesome and I love it.

I found out today a friend of mine has a 4Runner and we started talking about wheeling. He turned me on to this forum and said you all know how to wheel around.

So here I am, looking forward to meeting new fellow enthusiasts.

My truck is stock, but I've added the following:
Rock sliders
Engine bash guards
Mud Flaps

I have some basic recovery gear, but I keep adding to it as needed. (strap, Hitch mounted D-Shackle, shovel, tire repair kit)

Trail Experience:
Cleghorn + some difficult off-shoots
Rowhler Flats (up the hardside)
Nellis Dunes (Las Vegas)

The truck does great on those trails and on occasion I have used the rear locker or crawl control.

I live in San Fernando Valley near Van Nuys. I also ride motorcycles & in general and adventure seeker.

Thanks for reading

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey all,

I joined Tacoma World last year when I started shopping for my first truck. I purchased 2016 Tacoma TRD OR DCLB 4x4 in late December and took up Cleghorn a few weeks later with some Tacoma World guys.

So far the trucks been awesome and I love it.

I found out today a friend of mine has a 4Runner and we started talking about wheeling. He turned me on to this forum and said you all know how to wheel around.

So here I am, looking forward to meeting new fellow enthusiasts.

My truck is stock, but I've added the following:
Rock sliders
Engine bash guards
Mud Flaps

I have some basic recovery gear, but I keep adding to it as needed. (strap, Hitch mounted D-Shackle, shovel, tire repair kit)

Trail Experience:
Cleghorn + some difficult off-shoots
Rowhler Flats (up the hardside)
Nellis Dunes (Las Vegas)

The truck does great on those trails and on occasion I have used the rear locker or crawl control.

I live in San Fernando Valley near Van Nuys. I also ride motorcycles & in general and adventure seeker.

Thanks for reading
Your friend is correct. There is tons of fun happening here

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome. Check out the So Cal event page. We have a Great Group. Hope to see you on the trail.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts