TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im pretty sure that the door panels off of 95-2000 or maybe others will fit my 92 pickup.
ive been looking on Ebay but i just cant find any
i have manual windows
any help would be appreciated

anyone have any?
anyone know if im right about the taco panels fitting my 92?
the reason i want these is for the speaker places and the pockets, my are completely worn out

thanks aloT!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya but couldnt the panels still be the same size?
the exterior dimensions may be bigger but the panels could be the same size but im not sure thats why i was askin lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
badmoonrising said:
i dont think they have the same type of panels. the kind you have is alotmore simple
well what about the plastic pieces that the speakers are in that go from top to bottom of the door? those look removeable?
are they?
if so i coult just mount them to mine

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
i dont really know what you mean.i dont know much about the door panels on the older trucks. i was just saying that it doesnt seem like it would work. im no pro on that stuff. ill take a picture of my door panel(04) if you need one i guess , but thats about the best i could do

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
badmoonrising said:
i dont think they have the same type of panels. the kind you have is alotmore simple
well what about the plastic pieces that the speakers are in that go from top to bottom of the door? those look removeable?
are they?
if so i coult just mount them to mine

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
I don't think a Taco door is gonna fit an earlier PU. Way different body and cab styles that are made in a different plant with different tooling.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
4 Participants
MERCER FABRICATION
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing