TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am going to be selling my tacoma here pretty soon. I want to clean it up real nice and get it ready but I thought i'd mention it on here to see if there is any interest.

1999 Tacoma XtraCab
3.4L V6 TRD
130k Milage
Manual Transmition
Factory Rear Locker
Revenge Fab kickout sliders
OME 882 Front Coils
OME Front Shocks
OME Rear Leafs
OME Rear Shocks
33x10.5x15 BFG MT's w/ Stock wheels
CB
Custom Skid Plate
Towing Package

Asking Price $11,800

·
Registered
597 Posts
bump for a nice truck. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
597 Posts
Forgot to ask you in the PM, is this truck an auto or manual?

Mines an auto, would help to know what yours is for my questions.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We just had a baby in January and I need room for a car seat. Its our secondary "recreational" vehicle. There is just no way that we'll be able to go camping with our son in the Civic! :) So i'm selling it so that I can buy a 4runner of a similar year. I hate to get rid of it but, you know how life goes. The lift has only been on since last summer and I only got to take it wheeling twice since I put the lift on.

·
Registered
477 Posts
We just had a baby in January and I need room for a car seat. Its our secondary "recreational" vehicle. There is just no way that we'll be able to go camping with our son in the Civic! :) So i'm selling it so that I can buy a 4runner of a similar year. I hate to get rid of it but, you know how life goes. The lift has only been on since last summer and I only got to take it wheeling twice since I put the lift on.
Congrats! Definitely makes sense. Those 4runners can wheel just as good. Just a little more sheet metal to watch out for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts