Registered
881 Posts
Yay! looks sweet :D
:clap: :blingb: :blingb:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
37x12.50R-15 Trxus on Mickey Thompson Classic II wheels:cool:

Super SWEET! Can you post more detailed close ups of them please? I'd like to see how wide they are close up to see the tread width to side wall ratio. Also, can you post shots of the fender trimming job when your done? Really wanna see how it turns out. Man I really wish you'd been all done before I moved.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Super SWEET! Can you post more detailed close ups of them please? I'd like to see how wide they are close up to see the tread width to side wall ratio. Also, can you post shots of the fender trimming job when your done? Really wanna see how it turns out. Man I really wish you'd been all done before I moved.
Are you looking for a picture like this???

Mark sent me that picture because I think we both had the same concerns. BTW I'm getting 37" Trxus also.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Are you looking for a picture like this???

Mark sent me that picture because I think we both had the same concerns. BTW I'm getting 37" Trxus also.
Thanks Dan, those look pretty good. You'll love the Trxus, I loved my 34's and really like my 38's.

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh yeah...Got the tires & wheels from Wartoy (Sergio) at 4WheelParts in Texas...Saved some money and picking them up at the Phx warehouse was hassle free. My local Discount Tire supplied the valve stems and mounting for $11 ea. and didn't have any problem adding the #9 lead shot.

Thanks Serg!

that truck looks sweet!!:xpimp: where'd you get those tires from?;)

·
Premium Member
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I still can't believe how quite these are. Friday I was crusing down the freeway (on rubberized asphalt), windows up, A/C on, and heard a FS Chevy going the other direction like it was a plane flying overhead :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts