TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like the jeep shit just because i get reactions like that. 5.87 and duals with 2.28 and 4.7 with a w-56 thats like 242 and some change first gear crawl ratio aint it?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
tacobuggy101 said:
i like the jeep shit just because i get reactions like that. 5.87 and duals with 2.28 and 4.7 with a w-56 thats like 242 and some change first gear crawl ratio aint it?
good deal. have fun replacing the ring and pinion's once they go boom :D

·
Registered
558 Posts
yeah seriously. go old school with a landcruiser front end.

BTW- looks like a nice truck. Any overheating problems with the entire grille being blocked??

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
tacobuggy101 said:
Thats a 60 and 70 under there with a welded rear and detroit front i think the ring and pinions will just fine.
if there is a 70 in the rear then you will be ok, i just thought from the thread name there were dual 60's, ive pulled 2 rigs out of the trail that ran 44's and 5.86's due to the pinion exploding. x2 on the FJ stuff, try twistedcustoms for some a glass hood.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
PaulW said:
Wow, I didn't even notice that draglink. The heep grille drew my attention away from it.
I can't stop staring at the front spring hanger/crossmember thing. Reminds me of T-Joes fawking forehead.

Later,
....Mike

·
YOTAPHILIC
201 Posts
Mike said:
I can't stop staring at the front spring hanger/crossmember thing. Reminds me of T-Joes fawking forehead.

Later,
....Mike
LOL, does T-Joe suffer from fetal alcohol syndrome? :lmao:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts