TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Yea, that's his truck for sure. Ted, that is. He gets from one side of the continent to the other every so often. I'm not surprised you saw him out your way so soon...the last sighting on the West coast was about a week ago.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Boheefus said:
Dcab, fabtech lift, looks like nitto mudgrapplers, in Stafford oaks....own up...
What you doin that far north son? Suprised you haven't seen mine around yet. It looks almost like Chris Canon's. 99' Green, TJM bumper, 32in BFG MT's, King C\O's, Deavers, Bils, shackles, etc.. Usually dirty too.

·
Registered
772 Posts
I saw Ted once in Leesburg area going in the opposite direction. He had white fenders on it I think. It was a looong time ago. Then I think I saw him out near Sunrise Valley Dr in Reston. No Positive ID on that one though. You can spot him by his INIT6 license plate..

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ted said:
I can't believe you don't recognize my taco.
It was not Ted....Double cab, 6" Fabtech, not LT, Nitto Mud grapplers, not GY, looks like an 02-04 tinted windows, the guy lives in Stafford Oaks townhouses off of Rt 1 in Stafford....I know what yer friggin truck looks like Ted, I pee on yer tire every chance I get :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
KANEMAN23 said:
I saw Ted once in Leesburg area going in the opposite direction. He had white fenders on it I think. It was a looong time ago. Then I think I saw him out near Sunrise Valley Dr in Reston. No Positive ID on that one though. You can spot him by his INIT6 license plate..
wait, are you sure it wasn't a silver x-cab? It could have been mine. I am in Leesburg and Reston all the time.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Boheefus said:
I pee on yer tire every chance I get :D

Hey watch it not dont make me and Brian (OPP BOY) come and woop your ass. Them tires are ours.

·
wut?
1,466 Posts
STOMPER said:
Hey watch it not dont make me and Brian (OPP BOY) come and woop your ass. Them tires are ours.
How can you pee on my tires when you never show up the wheeling events :D

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ted said:
How can you pee on my tires when you never show up the wheeling events :D
BOOOOOO.....I was at the last one, just not the party, parties don't count as wheeling is not included in the festivities...you going this weekend to Crozet? I gotta meet a guy in WV to trade my bender for a dual case and tranny...

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I saw my old taco the other day, that made it easy to figure out who the owner was. Not only that, but it is much more exciting than this noob thread. :flipoff4:

A real Heath doesn't make noob mistakes. :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts