TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didnt clarify but idk if that matters much. I knew that the 16" would obv. fit but I was more concerned about the backspacing of the rims causing issues with the BJ spacer lift.

Also, anyone have any reviews or experience from the Super Swamper LTB's? I have a set of 34x10.50R16 Im looking at getting but knew they have been a sub par tire for some of its users (granted these users were driving full sized chevys, so much heavier than a T100)

·
Registered
21 Posts
I didnt clarify but idk if that matters much. I knew that the 16" would obv. fit but I was more concerned about the backspacing of the rims causing issues with the BJ spacer lift.

Also, anyone have any reviews or experience from the Super Swamper LTB's? I have a set of 34x10.50R16 Im looking at getting but knew they have been a sub par tire for some of its users (granted these users were driving full sized chevys, so much heavier than a T100)
my 285/75 16 runs on 8x16 with 0 Backspacing.
I try a 8x16 with a - 15 Backspacing but this Wheels rub on the Idler Arm

·
Registered
430 Posts
x2 i ahd some serious rubbing issues with a 285 on the factory taco wheels pictured on the idler arm and a little on the a arm barley.. but i think it might have been my tires the toyo muds run really wide..

But then i went 2" body lift 315/70/17 on a 4.5" backspace teflon wheel and they still rubbed the idler but nothing else after i trimmed the shit outta the sheet metal LOL..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts