TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, since getting rid of the taco, I need to get rid of everything I have that is Taco related. I have the following stuff that I would like to sell:

-Black Camper/Shell-this thing is one of the nicest ones I have ever seen. While it does have some scratches and there is some paint that is chipped off of it (on the very front where you can't even see it once installed since the back of the cab covers it up), once cleaned up and installed you will not be able to see where the chips are and I'm sure we could buff out the scratches. It is made by Carry Boy and it does not look like any other shell I have ever seen. The inside has a headliner sort of thing that is gray in color and when I would sleep in the back of the truck, this provided a bunch of insulation and will help you keep warm on cool nights. Also has locking back glass and I have the key for that. I would like to get $250 or so for this and if you're looking for a shell, this one is one of a kind and almost makes tacos look like a two door Runner. I would consider sanding and painting a different color for more money, but that's up to whomever might want to buy it.-SOLD

-Ventvisors-they are for a double cab, meaning that this is four piece set and I only used the front two for my extended cab. These are the ones that fit in the window channel and don't have to be permanent. $45

-Stock wheels and used 265/75/16 cheap mud terrains on star pattern wheels. These wheels are like my truck was, and they are used and have scratches in them. $80 these would make an awesome trail set. Two of the tires are in fair shape and probably have 60%+ tread and the other two are usable but they are cupped, I would run those two in the rear-SOLD

I can ship the vent shades at the buyers expense, but everything else will need to be picked up at my house in Woodstock, off of Hwy 92.

And, if you feel the prices are not right, feel free to make me an offer via a PM. Private negotiations will not be tolerated in this public post.

You can call me at 770-289-5824 and some of you might know how bad I can be about answering my phone so leave me a message and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Marshall

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Damn marshall I wish i still had my tacoma..well not really. I always loved that topper. Someone is going to get a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Alan11116 said:
it would look sharp on mine or Greg's!

yeah some how i dont think it would work with my toolbox. it should sell pretty quick though

·
Registered
425 Posts
Marshall, I'm very interested in your topper. Do you still have the clamps and does the third brake light still work? I can pick it up tomorrow since I will be in the area.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
GaTaco said:
Marshall, I'm very interested in your topper. Do you still have the clamps and does the third brake light still work? I can pick it up tomorrow since I will be in the area.

told u it would go quick lol

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice topper. I remember seeing it for sale when I had my black Taco but Marshall beat me to the punch!

Congrats on the fullsize. Sounds like you got a heck of a deal.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GaTaco said:

Third brake light works, it just has to be wired and that's very simple, and I have the clamps. I actually rigged up a different way of attaching it and if you have time we can spend the time and connect yours the same way. I need to get new rubber for it before we put it on. Just let me know and feel free to give me a call at 770-289-5824 or call me today at work at 678-302-6842

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
justinh said:
If the wheels and tires aren't sold I will take them.
Justin,
Matt has first claim to them, so I want to be fair and let him have his chance to get them, first. But, if for some reason he doesn't want them, I'll let you know and you are next in line.
Sorry,
Marshall

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Marshytaco said:
Justin,
Matt has first claim to them, so I want to be fair and let him have his chance to get them, first. But, if for some reason he doesn't want them, I'll let you know and you are next in line.
Sorry,
Marshall
Sounds good, just let me know.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
#3 on the list for the wheels and tires?? And do you still have the vent visors? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
not to hijack your post marshall, but since there seems to be alot of interest i have a set of stock wheels w/265/75's sitting in my garage taking up precious space. since i went to 4.88's there is no way i'm ever putting these back on the truck. when marshall's are sold i'll let mine go.
-daniel

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
04tacodrvr said:
not to hijack your post marshall, but since there seems to be alot of interest i have a set of stock wheels w/265/75's sitting in my garage taking up precious space. since i went to 4.88's there is no way i'm ever putting these back on the truck. when marshall's are sold i'll let mine go.
-daniel
PM sent.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
chris already sent a pm so if he backs out they're yours. tires are 265/75 bfg ko's. 2 really good , 2 that are fair. about 5k left imo.
-daniel.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
10 Participants
Alan11116
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing