TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had them, now I dont... Apparently during a recent cleaning I accidently pitched the extra planataries and other bits of a stock taco case we had. So looking for those bits again. I dont need input/outputs (still have those) Mainly just the planatary cluster, it will be on the input if you dissassemble. Then a few other bearing, etc in there. Let me know what youve got.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Front Range said:
I had them, now I dont... Apparently during a recent cleaning I accidently pitched the extra planataries and other bits of a stock taco case we had. So looking for those bits again. I dont need input/outputs (still have those) Mainly just the planatary cluster, it will be on the input if you dissassemble. Then a few other bearing, etc in there. Let me know what youve got.
what exactly are u needing? have pics or diagram to let me know? planetery, not sure if thats what was busted on mine or not... part that was no good is down toward the tranny, an outer gear with like 4 smaller gears around it. the smaller gears ar what was fubarred. case still worked but was makin every noise in the book... :eek:
also, what is it for? 4 banger v-6 auto 5 sp.? manual shifted or auto shifted?

more info that u may or may not need to know but while im typing here it is... lol
i know some parts are different since i had to mix and match a few things from my old one to get it to work since mine was floor shift and other was actuated. and mine was a 95 and other was newer not sure year though. the input shaft I.D. was larger than my old, and speedo gear O.D. on mine was larger so speedo wouldnt work till i put my old one on it. other than that the internals were pretty much the same for the floor shifter and actuated.
hope u understand what the heck im talkin bout... lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those small gears are what Im after, the rest doesnt matter to me. Just those gears, in their retainer, and a few bearings around that area. Sound like what youve got is junk though. But for mock up... Could you send me some pics of the worst of those gears?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
436 Posts
Front Range said:
Those small gears are what Im after, the rest doesnt matter to me. Just those gears, in their retainer, and a few bearings around that area. Sound like what youve got is junk though. But for mock up... Could you send me some pics of the worst of those gears?
yea, i'll send ya some pics when i get a chance... the gears are layin at my parents house right now, so may be a week or 2 before i get to go visit them. :)
 

·
Going John Galt
Joined
·
31,846 Posts
Front Range said:
I had them, now I dont... Apparently during a recent cleaning I accidently pitched the extra planataries and other bits of a stock taco case we had. So looking for those bits again. I dont need input/outputs (still have those) Mainly just the planatary cluster, it will be on the input if you dissassemble. Then a few other bearing, etc in there. Let me know what youve got.
Give Jim at Inchworm a call. I gave him an extra '02 4-banger tcase to pull the input from for his new crawler prototype. I doubt he needs the rest of the case parts.
http://www.inchwormgear.com/

Chris
 

·
Alumnus maximus
Joined
·
678 Posts
hytenor said:
Give Jim at Inchworm a call. I gave him an extra '02 4-banger tcase to pull the input from for his new crawler prototype. I doubt he needs the rest of the case parts.
http://www.inchwormgear.com/

Chris

Im looking for the rear case for a V6.
if it matters, 2001, auto. just need the rear case. If i can find one anywhere.
If not ill have to remove mine and get it rethreaded.

Thanks guys!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,299 Posts
jrizman said:
Im looking for the rear case for a V6.
if it matters, 2001, auto. just need the rear case. If i can find one anywhere.
If not ill have to remove mine and get it rethreaded.

Thanks guys!
This doesn't help but, you should've told me, I had one and recently just sold it. You are talking about the x-fer case adapter between the tranny and x-ver case, right?
 

·
Going John Galt
Joined
·
31,846 Posts
jrizman said:
Im looking for the rear case for a V6.
if it matters, 2001, auto. just need the rear case. If i can find one anywhere.
If not ill have to remove mine and get it rethreaded.

Thanks guys!
Ah, I think he has kept the whole thing intact now. The machinest just needed the input shaft to make up the 4-banger adaptor.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top