TTORA Forum banner

181 - 200 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
LMAO I know. I was just thinking the same thing.

Picked up these 1.25" spacers over at Slee Offroad last Monday.

Then I went all over the greater Denver metro Area looking for 2 of the 16 hole steel black rims that I like so much. Turns out that the junk yards like them too and at $40 a piece I decided on something else.

There were three of them at one of the yards I picked em up for $60 ($20 a piece). I couldn't find a fourth so I purchased one at Discount tire for $60 new. They are different in sheen but I figure with some wax on the old and some 2500 grit paper on the new I could get em to match.

The new Hotness!

They rub like a chinese massage parlor in the turns but after the 1" body lift and some cranking of the coil overs I should be good to go.

The front sticks out 1.25 more than the rear but as soon as I get ahold of Nate and his wheel spacers the rear will stick out .25 more than the front.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
When the wife gives my balls back. :mad:

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
yeah it's all good though. I got something figured out for the one's I bought off of you. all 7 wont match but at leased they will all be black.

The Brown santa came today!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
It was 625 for the springs and ubolts. shipped. Just in case you feel like saving up. :D Ordering was simple and it only took 3 weeks.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
ah I see! GET ON IT!!!

·
7,735 Posts
Nice.. pix of them installed please. And I'd be interested to see if your's end up like you wanted them or if you had the same experience I did.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Nice.. pix of them installed please. And I'd be interested to see if your's end up like you wanted them or if you had the same experience I did.
I'm cutting the front bumper off of the 4 runner and then I have to get the plates current on it so I can park it on the street. (the neighbor is a super bitch and has called me in 4 times already) Brian (ashaman) has a friend coming to look at it so that I might not even have to get the tags on it.

The springs are going on sometime this week.

Still have to get shocks though.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
wow long time no updates...cause there aren't any, ha!

until now...

Finally welded the last body mount on and I am getting some parts in the mail next week.

Also the treadwrights that I bought 3 years and 50k miles ago are ready for replacement finally. What a great buy that was!!!!

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #198
So when will it be trail ready?
Just in time for MOAB end of may trip with Tacoma World. I got invited by a friend and it has been way too long since i saw the red dirt even though last time was on my dirtbike.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #199

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Pulled the bumper and started mocking up a new one.

181 - 200 of 223 Posts